Landlord Gas Safety Certificate and Inspection


Gas Safety Certificate

We cover whole London and M25 areas!
All prices are tax inclusive
Call us: 02037196970
Gas Safety Certificate / Boiler service
Our price based upon the number of gas appliances in the property and our simple list is below:
  • 1 Gas Appliance £49
  • 2 Gas Appliances £59
  • 3 Gas Appliances £69

Note: Gas appliances are cooker, boiler, hob and fire place
Offer: boiler service = £85


Who requires a gas safety certificate?

  • Landlords who are renting the property
  • Letting agents who manage the property
  • Recommended to prospective home buyers to have gas safety certificate service carried out to ensure the property is safe they are moving into

When is landlord gas safety certificate CP12 required?

Landlord gas safety inspection is required each year by a gas safe registered engineer just to make sure gas pipework, flues & all gas appliances are safe to use, there are no chances of carbon monoxide poisoning and your tenants are safe.